Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, is offering the Nanyang President’s Scholarships to qualified applicants seeking a scholarship at the institution.
This scholarship program is intended to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to pursue a doctoral degree program (PhD) at Nanyang Technological University as their first step toward a leading research career (NTU)
The application deadline is December 31, 2022.
Every year? Yes
To be completed in (country): Singapore
Eligible Countries: International; Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
Type: PhD full scholarship
Scholarships: Up to 30 NPGS awards will be made available.
The NPGS award terms are as follows:
- Tuition in full
- $3,000 monthly stipend
- A conference allowance of up to S$4,000 per fiscal year is available (April previous year to March current year).
- $1500 one-time IT allowance
- $500 annual grant for journal subscription or book purchase
- Allowance for thesis preparation
- Priority will be given to subsidized campus housing.
- Program duration: The scholarship will be valid for four years.
Eligibility for Fully-Funded Nanyang President’s Scholarships For International Students, Singapore – 2023:
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship program:
- have a Bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or its equivalent
- have applied to NUT or are considering applying to NUT
- have excellent academic records
How To Apply for Fully-Funded Nanyang President’s Scholarships For International Students, Singapore – 2023:
Nanyang Technological University is the award provider.