Fill out an application for the Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students 2022. The primary goal of the Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students (CUSDS) is to combat the unprecedented humanitarian and economic loss experienced by displaced students. As a result, displaced students will be able to pursue higher education at Columbia University, one of the world’s leading educational institutions.
One of the Scholarship’s main goals is to shift the global dialogue about displaced people from one that sees them as a burden to one that sees them as vital contributors to global innovation and prosperity. The absence of such initiatives at any university in the world, despite obvious educational desires on the part of these displaced student populations, was one of the motivating factors for the university to establish this scholarship program.
As a result, the Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students seeks to lead efforts in meeting this pressing humanitarian need, with the hope that other universities will follow suit.
Benefits from The Columbia University Scholarship
- This scholarship will cover the entire tuition for your chosen program.
- You will also be covered for students’ housing and living expenses for the entire duration of your degree.
Eligibility Required for The Columbia University Scholarship
- Applicants for the program must meet one of the following requirements.
- You must be a foreign national with refugee status living anywhere in the world OR you are a refugee who has received US asylum, applied for US asylum, or is in the US under Temporary Protected Status.
- The scholarship has no age restrictions, so anyone is welcome to apply.
You must meet the scholarship’s admission requirements. It is critical to remember the following:
- Applicants must apply to a degree program listed on the scholarship information homepage directly.
- The scholarship application form must then be completed.
- Keep in mind that each school and program has its own set of acceptance criteria and application deadlines.