Value: 13,000 Pounds
Deadline: April 24, 2023
The University of Bristol is glad to offer an exciting opportunity to high-achieving students interested in pursuing a degree program at the university. One £6,500 scholarship and one £13,000 scholarship are offered, both of which must be used to cover tuition fees for an LLM qualification.
- Application deadline: Monday, April 24, 2023 at 10 a.m. (UK time).
- Countries Eligible: International
- Master type
- Awards are worth £6,500 and £13,000, respectively.
- Eligible Field of Studies: Masters programmes in Law (LLM)
Eligibility for 2023 Think Big about Global Justice Masters Scholarship at Bristol – UK:
- Applicants must have applied to begin a full-time postgraduate qualification in Law (LLM) at the University of Bristol in September 2023.
- For tuition purposes, applicants must be classified as an international student.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- How to Apply: Applicants must be accepted into this university’s postgraduate degree program. After that, you will be able to use this online application form.