Apply for the Casella Family Brands Health Scholarships at Charles Sturt University to get a quality education in Australia and land the job of your dreams. The application period for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open.
This scholarship will fund a bachelor’s degree program in Medical Radiation Science (with specializations), Health Science (Mental Health), or Nursing. This $10,000 scholarship is open to both international and domestic students.
Charles Sturt University is a multi-campus public university in New South Wales, Australia. It is ranked 779th in Best Global Universities and has a mission to improve the skills and knowledge of people in its region.
Brief Description about Casella Family Brands Health international awards in Australia
- Charles Sturt University Department: NA
- Bachelor Degree Award: $10,000
- 3 awards
- Online access
- Domestic and International Nationality
- The award can be accepted in Australia.
Eligibility for Casella Family Brands Health international awards in Australia:
Eligible Countries: Any Australian/New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, as well as other students classified as international students, are eligible to apply.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: CSU offers programs in Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with specializations), Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health), and Bachelor of Nursing.
- riteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- The applicants must be first-year students.
- Applicants must have applied for programs on campus or online.
- Students must have an ATAR of 65 or higher.
- To receive the pending instalment, students must have a GPA of 5.0.
How to Apply for Casella Family Brands Health international awards in Australia
- Students must log in to the university portal to complete their admission application. Then, to apply for the opportunity, students should go to the scholarship page and fill out the application.
- Documents in Support: For application, students must submit a copy of their passport, a high school transcript or an undergraduate degree transcript, and an essay.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed two university subjects and have an ATAR of 65 or higher.
- Language Requirements: Students must submit the following English language proficiency test results:
- ILETS – 6.0
Benefits for Charles Sturt University will provide selected students with a $10,000 scholarship, paid in two $5,000 installments over the course of a year.