Continue your education in Germany. Excellent news! The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is available for master’s and doctoral studies. This scholarship provides students with full scholarships that cover the duration of the program.
International students can apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships to pursue postgraduate and doctoral studies in Germany during the academic year 2022-23. The Foundation provides students with full scholarships that cover the duration of the program.
Summary of Scholarships:
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD Institution(s): Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Location of Study: Germany
- The deadlines are March 1, 2022 and September 1, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
To be eligible for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
The primary selection criteria for the Student Scholarship
1- Excellent academic record in high school, college, or university
2- Social responsibility and political interest
3- Persuasive justifications for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
The primary selection criteria for the Doctoral Scholarship
1- Excellent academic record in high school and university
2- A convincing research project (exposé, novel line of inquiry, realistic timetable preliminary work at an advanced stage)
3- Social responsibility and political interest
4- Persuasive reasons for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
How Can You Apply for a Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
To apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below:
Documents to be submitted with your application
- Your personal information and curriculum vitae
- Why are you applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation?
- An overview of your motivation for studying your chosen subject as well as your primary areas of interest
- A synopsis of your social commitments and political interests, as well as your PhD thesis project
- Click here for Doctoral scholarship requirements or here for Student scholarship requirements.