The University of Reading offers exceptional students between £1,000 and £3,000 per year to study at the institution. Part-time students will be considered and will receive the following benefits:
- Part-time, based in Reading – £500 for UK students, £1,500 for international students.
- Full-time distance learning costs £500 per year for UK students and £1,500 per year for international students.
- Part-time distance learning costs £250 per year for UK students and £750 per year for international students.
- Application Deadline: OPEN
- International countries are eligible.
- PhD level
- Prize money: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligible Fields of Study for 2022 Department of Meteorology International Scholarships at University of Reading, UK:
Applicants may apply for a PhD in Atmosphere, Oceans, and Climate or a PhD in Space Weather and Solar-Terrestrial Physics at the University of Reading’s Department of Meteorology.
Eligibility for 2022 Department of Meteorology International Scholarships at University of Reading, UK:
- Applicants must be self-funding or have a studentship/scholarship that does not cover the student’s entire tuition fee and reasonable living expenses.
- Applicants must have a formal PhD offer of admission from the University of Reading, as well as meet the School’s language requirements upon entry.
- Applicants must begin their PhD studies between January 1, 2022 and August 31, 2023.
- Applicants must have a first or upper second class degree in physics, mathematics, or a closely related physical or environmental science, or a master’s degree with Distinction or Merit.
- Applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test results: IELTS – 6.5
How to Apply 2022 Department of Meteorology International Scholarships at the University of Reading, UK:
Reading admission applications must be submitted through the university’s application portal.