Deadline: March 28, 2023
The Open University (OU) has been awarded five fully funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for inhabitants of Eastern African countries.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study the philosophy and practice of online and hybrid teaching through modules designed by specialists from The Open University’s Institute of Educational Technology, who are pioneers in the design and delivery of digital teaching, learning, and assessment. You will investigate how new media, creative pedagogies, and cutting-edge educational technology may be applied successfully and equitably across many sectors to engage diverse learners and meet their needs.
- Application deadline: March 28, 2023.
- Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda are eligible countries.
- To Be Taken In (Country): The Masters is fully online.
- Master type
- Number of Awards: 5
- The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships will pay the full cost of tuition but no other expenses.
- Programme duration: three years of part-time distant learning beginning in November 2023.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Distance Masters Scholarships at Open University – UK, 2023:
- Candidates must apply for and be admitted to an approved Master’s course at a participating UK university in addition to applying for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship through the CSC’s online application system.
- The CSC will not accept submissions that are not submitted using the CSC’s online application system.
- Candidates are encouraged to complete and submit their Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship application as soon as possible, since the CSC’s online application system will be extremely active in the days running up to the application deadline.
- To be considered, applications must include supporting documentation.