Deadline: May 28, 2023
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship provides a full tuition fee scholarship to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of an eligible developing country and a resident of that country, and they must be enrolled in a program at Swansea University’s Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
The deadline for applications is 11:59 p.m. (BST). May 28, 2023
Afghanistan, Gambia, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Guinea, Nepal, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Niger, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Korea, Democratic Republic, Somalia, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Chad, Liberia, Tanzania, Comoros, Madagascar, Togo, Congo, Democratic Republic, Malawi, Uganda, Eritrea, Mali, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Mozambi Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, and Indonesia are among the countries represented.
The Eira Francis Davies award is a full tuition price award.
Program Duration: Course or degree duration
Study Subjects Eligible:
MSc Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc Child Public Health, MSc Clinical Psychology and Mental Health MSc Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc Genomic Medicine, MSc Healthcare Management, MSc Health Data Science, MSc Health Informatics, MSc Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management, MSc Medical Radiation Physics, MSc Nanomedicine, MSc Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc Research Methods in Psychology, MSc.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- hold a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification
- have a full-time postgraduate taught Masters program option from Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences.
- fulfill English language ability standards established in their condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- be female, be a new student at Swansea University, exhibit outstanding academic performance, and financial need in their application
- be a national and permanent resident of an EFD Eligible Country as defined by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups as ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of 1 July 2021.
How to Apply: Please download your application form here: Eira Francis Davies Scholarship Application Form
If you have any questions about the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, please contact [email protected].