MaMaSELF is a two-year ERASMUS MUNDUS Materials Science Exploring Large Scale Facilities course (MAMASELF). It focuses on material characterization using neutron and synchrotron radiation, with strong collaboration among universities, industrial partners, and research institutions. It provides excellent academic and industrial opportunities to Master Students in an international setting.
The application deadline is:
- The deadline for non-European students to apply for scholarships is February 6, 2023.
- The scholarship application deadline for European students is March 20, 2023.
- Without a scholarship, all students can apply until May 15, 2023.
International countries are eligible.
To be taken at the following universities:
- Rennes University 1-UR1, France
- Torino-TO University, Italy
- TUM, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Germany’s Ludwig Maximilian University-LMU
- Montpellier University-UM, France
The number of awardees has not been specified.
Scholarship Value: The Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers tuition and all expenses that non-EU students normally face during their studies.
Scholarship period: two years
Eligibility for 2023 Erasmus Mundus MaMaSELF Joint Scholarships for International Students:
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- possess a Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) in Materials Science or a related discipline such as Chemistry, Physics, Geoscience, etc.
- except for applicants native from English-speaking countries and students who have been educated in English at secondary or/and university, have proof of good English competencies, e.g. TOEFL CBT 230 and PBT 550 IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 or equivalent Students who want to do mobility at TUM must have the following levels for admission: IBT 88 TOEFL, CBT 234/ PBT 605
- Students from the following major backgrounds will not be accepted: civil engineering, medicine, pharmacy, architecture, accounting, and law unless they have a minimum background in Chemistry or Physics (at Bachelor level).
How to Apply 2023 Erasmus Mundus MaMaSELF Joint Scholarships for International Students:
Create an account and begin your application.
- Make an account.
- Complete the application form
- Include the requested documents.
- READ THE FAQ TO GET ALL THE INFORMATION (especially regarding English proficiency and reference letters)
- Non-EU students’ applications will be reviewed in February.
- Non-EU applicants will receive their results in the first week of March, while EU students will receive their results in the first week of April.