In each of the six academic programs, the University of La Verne will offer two $31,000 per year ($124,000 total for four years) scholarships.
Scholarships are renewable for up to four years of study based on academic progress and participation in the student’s performance scholarship area. In addition to this scholarship, students are strongly encouraged to apply for state and federal financial aid.
The deadline for applications is February 1, 2023.
International countries are eligible.
Award value: $31,000 per year
Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility for 2023 Performance Scholarship at University of La Verne – USA:
- Applicants must be incoming freshmen, international students, or transfer students (with a cumulative GPA of 3.0).
- Applicants must major or minor in the performance field. Please see Area Specific Requirements for more information.
- Applicants must enroll full-time at the University of La Verne and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 while attending.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
How to Apply for 2023 Performance Scholarship at University of La Verne – USA:
Complete and submit the application materials listed below by midnight on February 1, 2023.
- Application to the University of La Verne (You can use either the La Verne or the Common Application.)
- Supplemental Application for the Performance Scholarship (You will need to submit your La Verne application first and set up your admission portal before having access to the Supplemental Application)
- Performance Scholarship Recommendation (You may upload this to your application portal after submitting your application, or request that your recommender email it to [email protected])
- Specific Area Requirements (You may upload these to your application portal after application submission)
- Resume: Please prepare and upload a one-page resume detailing your work related to the performance scholarship area for which you are applying.