Sharda University, Delhi NCR, India, has announced that it will provide up to a 100% tuition scholarship to 50 students from your country to pursue degrees in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Sharda University has established itself as one of the leading educational, research, and innovation institutions in the Delhi NCR region.
The application deadline has passed.
International countries are eligible.
Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D.
Award monetary value:
- Ten (10) tuition-free scholarships are available.
- Twenty (20) 50% tuition fee scholarships are available.
- Twenty (20) 20% tuition fee scholarships are available.
The number of awards is 50.
Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences are all eligible fields of study.
Eligibility for Ambassador’s International Scholarship at Sharda University, India – 2023:
- Be permanent citizens of their home country. (These scholarships are not available to Indian NRIs or POIs.)
- Applicants for Bachelor programs must have completed Grade 12 with a grade point average of 80% or higher.
- Applicants for Master’s programs must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a CGPA of 75% or higher.
- Applicants to PhD programs must have a Master’s degree in a related field of study.
- Have a strong command of the English language (IELTS 6.5 or higher, or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied in their degree in the English language are exempted).
How to Apply for Ambassador’s International Scholarship at Sharda University, India – 2023:
Submission of Documents
- A completed application form and one recent photograph.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- High school diplomas and university degrees must be certified copies.
- For applicants whose first language is not English, certificates demonstrating English proficiency as specified above are required.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation One (1) letter of recommendation must be from their country’s Ambassador or other Educational Authority.
- A recent health certificate indicating that the applicant is free of infectious diseases.
- A copy of a current passport.
- An essay of 1500 words on the topic “What advantages do I expect to gain from studying in India?”
The application form, along with all requested documentation, should be sent to: [email protected]
Application forms are available by emailing [email protected]
All submitted documentation must be written or translated in English.
Only certified copies of the original documents may be submitted by applicants. Application files that are incomplete, inaccurate, or illegible will not be considered.