The Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) program provides grants to women in developing countries in order to help them further their education and improve their lives.
The MMEG is one of the few organizations that assists women financially. In previous years, grants of up to US$15,000 have been awarded in the US/Canada program, and grants of up to US$7,000 have been awarded in the Africa, Latin America, and Trinity programs.
Application deadline: January 15, 2023
Countries Eligible: International Students
Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D.
Scholarship Number: Unspecified
The award is worth approximately US$7,000.
Eligibility for MMEG Scholarships at Trinity Washington University – USA, 2023:
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship:
- be enrolled as a full-time or part-time (minimum of two courses per semester or term) student at Trinity Washington University;
- plan to continue studying full-time for at least one academic semester (half year) after receiving the MMEG grant in April;
- plan to graduate no later than two and a half years after receiving the MMEG grant;
- not be related to Trinity staff.
- NB: In addition to international students, US citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply for this MMEG program.
- be a woman who self-identifies as such and be at least 25 years old at the time of application deadline
How to Apply for MMEG Scholarships at Trinity Washington University – USA, 2023:
Questions should be directed to [email protected].