To further strengthen MCI’s international focus, the MCI Scholarship Fund assists MCI students with their stay abroad. This program will assist students in obtaining an undergraduate education at the school by covering their partial tuition, travel expenses, and research costs.
Deadline for applications: Thursday, December 8, 2022 (for international study programs in the summer term 2023)
International countries are eligible.
The value of the scholarship is determined by the available funds in the MCI Scholarship Fund. It helps to pay for a student’s tuition, travel expenses, and research. Due to financial constraints, only a limited number of scholarships can be awarded. Students who are awarded a scholarship will receive between 300 and 600 EUR. A scholarship has no legal standing. Scholarships are given with no recourse.
The number of awards is unknown.
Eligibility for Outgoing Scholarships at MCI Entrepreneurial School, Austria 2023:
Students who are;
- are enrolled as regular students at MCI for the duration of their study program,
- who intend to study or conduct research in countries outside the EU at a high cost (tuition, travel fees, and research costs) and
- are ineligible for Erasmus+ funding.
How to Apply for Outgoing Scholarships at MCI Entrepreneurial School, Austria 2023:
- Detailed cover letter (half page)
- An overview of the anticipated expenses (please list other scholarships and funds you have applied for)
- For study-abroad opportunities: Acceptance letter from an international university or MCI nomination email (by MCI International Relations Office)
- For study-abroad programs: Description of the upcoming study. Please provide the names of the respective research institutions.
For More Information, Go To The Official Website