Canon Collins Trust serves as a Commonwealth Scholarship nominating agency. We nominate 14 people each year for fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD study at any UK university.
Scholarships are available in six development themes in 2022, and all candidates must apply under one of these themes:
- Developmental science and technology
- Improving health-care systems and capacity
- Increasing global prosperity
- Improving global peace, security, and governance
- Increasing resilience and crisis response
- Opportunity, inclusion, and access
Deadline for applications: October 18, 2022, 4:00 p.m. GMT
Every year? Yes
Countries eligible include Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, and Zambia.
14 scholarships are available.
Scholarship Value: Full tuition fees
Eligibility for Canon Collins Trust African Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 – UK:
To apply for this Canon Collins Trust scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries and be a permanent resident: Malawi, Mozambique, and Zambia
- Hold a first degree with at least upper second class (2:1) honours or a second class (2:2) degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree) by October 2022.
- Have at least one potential supervisor from a UK university listed on your application form.
- Without this scholarship, I would be unable to study in the United Kingdom.
- NOT BE enrolled in a PhD or MPhil leading to a PhD program at a UK university or in your home country before September/October 2023.
- I have submitted all required supporting documentation. Applications with missing documents or reference letters will be rejected!
How to Apply for Canon Collins Trust African Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 – UK:
You must apply online through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s (CSC) application system, naming the Canon Collins Trust as your nominating body.
Commonwealth PhD Scholarship applications for the academic year 2022/23 (for LDCs and fragile states) are now open and will close on October 18, 2022.
For More Information, Go To The Official Website.