#YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships are given to outstanding applicants who wish to pursue a degree program at Stony Brook University in the United States.
Stony Brook University will proudly recognize first-year international students who have a desire to improve intercultural understanding. Scholarship recipients will receive an annual, renewable scholarship covering 50% of their tuition (currently $12,495 USD per year).
The deadline for applications is January 15, 2023.
International countries are eligible.
Award Value: 50% tuition fee coverage
Number of Awards: None were mentioned.
Eligibility for 2023 #YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships At Stony Brook University – USA:
- The applicant must be a first-year, international undergraduate student at Stony Brook University for the fall 2023 semester.
- The applicant must be an international student who wishes to study in the United States on a student (F-1) visa. Those with valid B-1 or B-2 visas must convert to F-1 status, or 2)
- Applicant must have demonstrated leadership skills, interests, and personal initiative in leadership and intercultural learning activities, with plans to apply these at Stony Brook University.
- To apply for a course at the university, applicants must have the required TOEFL/SAT scores.
How to Apply for 2023 #YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships At Stony Brook University – USA:
- Submit an application for admission to Stony Brook by January 15, 2023.
- Submit all required credentials (transcripts and English Proficiency scores) no later than February 1, 2023.
- Submit the #YouAreWelcomeHere Application in your Stony Brook applicant portal by February 1, 2023, along with a two-to-five minute video (include link to video in applicant portal) telling us about your leadership skills in your school or community, as well as how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at Stony Brook University. Several days after submitting your admissions application, you will receive login information for your applicant portal.
For More Information, Go To The Official Website