Ryerson University is offering the Ted Rogers School Entrance Scholarship in 2023 to students interested in pursuing a degree at the institution. Full-time and part-time domestic applicants, as well as full-time international applicants, are eligible for this scholarship.
The application deadline has passed.
- International countries are eligible.
- MBA qualification
- Scholarships are worth up to $20,000 for full-time candidates and $5,000 for part-time candidates.
- 24 awards were given out.
Eligibility for 2023 Ted Rogers School Entrance Scholarships at Ryerson University, Canada;
- Applicants must have a strong academic record.
- Applicants must submit English language proficiency test results. TOEFL IBT special home edition and IELTS Indicator are currently accepted.
- At the time of application, applicants must submit all required documents.
How to Apply for 2023 Ted Rogers School Entrance Scholarships at Ryerson University, Canada
Applicants can apply to Ryerson through OUAC or by creating a Ryerson Online Identity and completing the application process. When applying to the program, students must indicate their interest in being considered for this application on the application form.