The University of Alabama is offering a $15,000 scholarship toward the cost of a program for interested students.
Why should you attend the University of Alabama? The University of Alabama aspires to be known as the university of choice for Alabama’s best and brightest students, as well as all students seeking exceptional educational opportunities, and to become a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to improving the quality of life for all Alabamians, as well as citizens of the nation and the world.
- The application deadline is November 1, 2022.
- International countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate level
- Award amount: $15,000
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility for Foundation in Excellence International Freshman Automatic Merit Scholarships at University of Alabama – USA:
- Applicants must have a 29 ACT or a 1330-1350 SAT score, or a 30-36 ACT or a 1360-1600 SAT score.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- To be considered for admission to UA, applicants must meet the international student eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test results:
- TOEFL iBT score of 79 or higher
- A TOEFL paper-based score of 550 or higher is required.
- A TOEFL Essentials score of 8.5 or higher is required.
- An IELTS score of 6.0 or higher is required.
- Pearson’s Exam A score of 54 or higher in English
- IB Literature (SL & HL) final grade of 4 or above IB Language & Literature (SL & HL) final grade of 4 or above English Language A or AS Level final grade of 4 or above
How to Apply for Foundation in Excellence International Freshman Automatic Merit Scholarships at University of Alabama – USA:
Applicants must apply for admission via the university portal.