The University of Texas Health Science Center, USA is offering a scholarship that will reduce tuition to equal in-state tuition for students in their first year of study and give in-state students equal advantage.
Why should you pursue your studies at the University of Texas Health Science Center? UT Health is a community of passionate researchers, educators, students, and advocates working to achieve health without boundaries.
- The application deadline is December 1, 2022.
- International countries are eligible.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree
- Tuition fee is the award’s monetary value.
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility for New Student International Scholarships at University of Texas Health Science Center, USA 2022:
- Applicants must be first-year students.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree.
- Applicants must remain enrolled from the time they apply until the end of the award term.
- Applicants must maintain a high level of academic performance (C or better in all coursework).
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, as well as scores on optional standardized tests such as the GRE/GMAT/MCAT.
- Applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test results:
- IBT TOEFL – 95
- IELTS – 7.0
How to Apply for New Student International Scholarships at University of Texas Health Science Center, USA 2022:
Applicants must first apply for admission to a program of their choosing through the university’s application portal.