Individuals interested in pursuing a degree program at Bond University will receive a $AU 28,854 living stipend per year and a full fee waiver for three years.
Why should you attend Bond University? Students at BU have the opportunity to grow professionally and expand their skill sets. The institution provides graduates with an excellent education that will position them as industry leaders.
- The application deadline is August 31, 2022.
- International countries are eligible.
- PhD level
- Award value: $AU 28,854 per year living stipend and full fee waiver
- Two awards were given out.
Eligible Field of Studies:
PhD degree programs are available in the following areas of interest in intercultural studies and international relations:
- Diplomacy in a Multi-Informed World
- Intercultural exploration of peacebuilding concepts and strategies
- Global perspectives on sustainable integration
- The United Nations’ Changing Role in 21st-Century Security Issues
- Indigenous perspectives shape Australian diversity in the Indo-Pacific region
- The emergence of International Relations from the perspective of Eastern philosophies such as Confucianism, Daoism, and Buddhism
- Space International Relations: Multilateralism vs. Militarization
Eligibility for Alan Chan HDR Scholarships at Bond University – Australia, 2022:
- If you are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent visa holder, you must be a domestic student.
- You must be an international student, either within or outside of Australia, and you must not meet the criteria for a domestic student.
- A master’s degree from a recognized university is required.
- You must meet all Bond University requirements for admission to the PhD program as well as the University’s milestones throughout the doctoral program.
- You must submit results from the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): TOEFL iBT Academic Test of English as a Foreign Language C1 Advanced Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
How to Apply for Alan Chan HDR Scholarships at Bond University – Australia, 2022 :
Admission applications can be submitted online through the university portal. Expressions of interest should be sent to [email protected] and should include a proposed topic as well as a brief written statement (1 page describing your research project area) and your qualifications. Following the receipt of successful expressions of interest, an application package will be provided.