The ACS Green Chemistry Institute (ACS GCI) bestows one or more Dr. Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships each year. The award funds a young international green chemistry scholar’s attendance at a green chemistry technical meeting, conference, or training program.
The deadline for applications is October 9 at 5 p.m. EDT (GMT-4).
- International countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate, Graduate, or Postgraduate studies
- Award amount: $2,000
- The number of awards is not specified.
Eligibility for Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships at ACS Green Chemistry Institute – USA:
- The applicant must show evidence of research or educational interest in green chemistry.
- International students must apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate their proficiency in both written and spoken English.
How to Apply for Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships at ACS Green Chemistry Institute – USA:
Applications must be a single PDF file send to [email protected] with “Breen Fellowship Application – [applicant’s last name]” in the subject line and no longer than six, 8½-by-11-inch pages, written in a font no smaller than 11 points, with margins of at least 1 inch.