Middle Tennessee State University is offering a $16,000 scholarship to applicants who want to study there.
What are the benefits of attending Middle Tennessee State University? A well-trained and dedicated faculty prepares students not only for their first job, but also for careers that may not yet exist. Rather than specializing in one skill that may become obsolete in a decade or two, obtaining a comprehensive education prepares students to face the diverse challenges of the job market.
The application deadline is November 1st.
International countries are eligible.
Award amount: $16,000
Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility for Merit Scholarships at Middle Tennessee State University, USA:
- Applicants must submit GMAT, GRE, and MAT scores, as well as a 2.75 GPA.
- Applicants must submit the following grades:
- Minimum TOEFL-IBT score of 71
- IELTS- 6 overall score
- UMELI requires a minimum score of 85.
- Duolingo English Test – minimum score 95 ELS Level 112 Certificate of Completion
How to Apply for Merit Scholarships at Middle Tennessee State University, USA:
Applicants must enroll in the university’s graduate degree program. You can apply for the award after you have registered.