SignatureCare Emergency Center is looking to financially assist a medical student or prospective medical student as they pursue their higher education. This $1,000 scholarship is intended for a deserving student who demonstrates a passion for their field. This scholarship will be given out once a semester.
The deadline for applications is August 15, 2022.
- International countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate level
- The award is worth $1,000.
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility for the SignatureCare Emergency Center Student Scholarships at Arizona State University – USA:
- Applicants must be full-time students at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language (writing, reading, and speaking).
How to Apply for the SignatureCare Emergency Center Student Scholarships at Arizona State University – USA:
Applicants are required to log in to the university’s application portal to apply. Interested students need to fill out the scholarship application form. Each applicant must submit their essay and video via email to [email protected].