The Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry is seeking expressions of interest for a position working in areas related to 3DN’s research programs. Candidates who want to combine data linkage with other quantitative and qualitative research methods will be considered as well.
OPEN APPLICATION DEADLINE
- International countries are eligible.
- PhD level
- Prize money: $30,000
- Amount of Awards: None Mentioned
- Eligible Field of Study: The university’s PhD program in health data science.
Eligibility Health Data Science at University of New South Wales:
- Applicants can be Australians, permanent residents, or internationals.
- Applicants must be able to enroll as full-time domestic PhD scholars and meet the UNSW PhD entry requirements.
- Applicants must have a prior academic qualification in health datasets to investigate mental health care, interactions between mental health and physical health outcomes, and a background in medicines.
How to Apply Health Data Science at University of New South Wales – Australia:
Prospective students must first apply for admission through the university’s online portal. Following that, applicants can complete the EOI process; please send a one-page EOI to the 3DN Student Coordinators, Dr. Rachael Cvejic ([email protected]) and Dr. Janelle Weise ([email protected]), outlining your relevant experience, research interests, and how these align with our Department.