Deadline for ICCR Scholarship Application Form 2022-23 – a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in Login Check the official website for information on how to apply online for the A2A ICCR Scholarship 2022 and the eligibility criteria. This page contains a direct link to the ICCR Scholarship 2022-23. From this page, you can view the scholarship list, amount, required documents, and application status.
ICCR Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Deadline
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations was established with the goal of governing the Government of India’s scholarship programs. It annually awards 3940 scholarships to foreign students from 140 countries around the world through 26 different types of schemes. Six of the total schemes are funded by ICCR through its own grant, while the other schemes are administered on behalf of MEA and the Ministry of Ayush.
How To Apply Online For ICCR Scholarship 2022
The first step is for the candidate to go to the ICCR’s official website, which is www.a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in.
The students must now proceed to the second step, which is to click on the applicant registration link.
The third step is for the candidate to correctly fill out all of the application process details such as the country, name, mobile number, date of birth, gender, email id, and password.
Finally, in the final step, the candidate must click on the submit button.
a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in 2022-23 Login Portal
- After the candidate successfully completed the registration procedure, a verification email should have arrived in his or her inbox.
- After that, the candidate should go to the A2A ICCR Scholarship portal and simply click on the login link.
- In the third step, the candidate must enter his email address, password, and captcha code.
- The candidate must now click the submit button in the fourth step.
- Finally, the ICCR Scholarship dashboard will be accessible.
Documents Required for ICCR Scholarship 2022-23
- The candidate’s most recent passport-size photograph
- Copies of the candidate’s mark sheets
- Copies of the candidate’s academic credentials.
- The candidate’s certificate of physical fitness
- Character reference from the candidate’s previous university or school.
- The candidate’s passport number
- Proof of the candidate’s age
- In the case of PhD students, a detailed synopsis is required.
Instructions for Filling A2A ICCR Scholarship Application Form
- All of the form’s entries must be completed correctly.
- The application form must be filled out completely, and all required documents must be attached.
- All candidates are asked to apply on the portal with all of the necessary professional and mandatory information.
- If any student filled out the form incorrectly in any way, the authorities must not be held liable for this act. As a result, candidates are instructed that all details must be filled correctly in all respects and double-checked before submission.