Are you looking for a medical scholarship in 2022 because you want to study abroad and experience different cultures as well as their quality study style? You’ve come to the right place.
In this article, you will find the best medical scholarships, particularly MBBS, in the entire world.
As the world progresses, so do the number of health challenges. And many things remained for medical research. Everyone wants to study at the best university in the world, and if that university offers a scholarship, what could be better?
Top 10 Medicine Scholarships 2022
Without further ado, here is a list of the top 15 medical scholarships at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. levels.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program in the United States
This scholarship is open to international students from 155 different countries. This scholarship will allow you to pursue master’s and doctoral degrees in any subject offered by universities in the United States. This scholarship is awarded to approximately four thousand students each year. Binational Fulbright foundations or US embassies manage the Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
Benefit for fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship:
- The Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarships cover the entire cost of tuition.
- It provides a one-time airline ticket.
- If you take advantage of this opportunity, you will be able to obtain health insurance in the United States.
- This scholarship also includes a monthly stipend.
Criteria for eligibility:
Each country’s eligibility criteria are unique.
Visit this website for eligibility criteria and application procedures specific to your country.
The deadline is September 15th, 2022.
New Zealand Aid programme
Scholarships are available to international students from almost every country under the New Zealand Aid Programme 2023-2023. This scholarship covers bachelor’s, undergraduate, postgraduate, master’s, and doctoral level programs. The New Zealand Aid programme provides scholarships to specific universities in New Zealand, covering all subjects taught there.
The following are the universities that offer scholarships through the New Zealand Aid Programme:
- Auckland University of Technology Lincoln University of Technology in New Zealand
- University of Massey
- Canterbury University
- Otago University
- Victoria University of Waikato Wellington University
Benefits of the New Zealand Aid programme :
The following are the advantages of New Zealand Aid Scholarships:
- This scholarship is fully funded, which means it covers all tuition fees for the duration of the degree.
- This scholarship will provide you with a weekly living allowance of $491.
- It also provides you with a $3000 establishment allowance.
- You are permitted to enter and exit the country once during your studies on New Zealand currency.
- This scholarship will also provide you with travel insurance.
- The Aid Programme scholarships will also provide you with two or more home air tickets, depending on the length of your scholarship. It also handled the costs associated with thesis or research work.
Criteria for eligibility New Zealand Aid programme :
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for this scholarship.
- A student visa is required.
- All academic documents must be submitted with the application.
- You should have a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Visit this website for more information on eligibility requirements and application procedures.
Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards scholarships are available to all international students who live in Australia Award-approved countries. This scholarship provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and master’s level programs in all subjects taught at Australian universities. This scholarship is also known as the Australian Development Scholarships. It gives opportunities to all students from developing countries, particularly those from the Indo-Pacific region.
Benefits of the Australia Awards Scholarships:
- The Australia award scholarship is fully funded, which means you will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
- This scholarship provides you with a one-way ticket into and out of the country.
- The Australian Award scholarship provides a full establishment allowance.
- It also contributes to living expenses.
- It provides medical coverage for international students.
Eligibility of the Australia Awards Scholarships:
To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must be at least 18 years old.
The student must be a citizen of one of the countries on the Australia Award list.
The student must not be married and must not be a permanent resident of Australia.
Visit this website for additional eligibility requirements and application procedures.
Global Korea Scholarship
The Korean government funds the Global Korea scholarship for all international students. This scholarship covers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Korean universities. This scholarship will also provide you with Korean language training.
Benefits of Global Korea Scholarship :
- The Korean government is fully funding this scholarship.
- It provides you with a one-time air ticket.
- This scholarship provides you with a relocation allowance.
- Based on your scholarship, Korea-funded scholarships provide you with a monthly allowance ranging from 900,000 KRW to 1,000,0000 KRW.
- This scholarship provides you with a monthly medical allowance of 20,000 KRW.
- The Korea-funded scholarship awards you 100,000 KRW for the best proficiency in their Korean language.
- This scholarship also covers the costs of your thesis and research.
Criteria for eligibility of the Global Korea Scholarship:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants and their parents must be permanent citizens of their country of origin.
- The applicant must not be a Korean citizen.
- Before applying for this scholarship, the student should be in better health, both physically and mentally.
- Undergraduate students must be under the age of 25 and postgraduate students must be under the age of 40.
- The student must have a minimum GPA of 80 percent.
- Please visit this website for additional eligibility criteria and application procedures.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarships
All German and international students are eligible for Friedrich Ebert scholarships. This scholarship covers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs at German universities. It is an excellent opportunity for talented students who want to advance their careers and education.
Benefits of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarships:
- The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarship is fully funded.
- It provides a monthly allowance of €744.
- Students who win this scholarship will also receive medical health insurance worth up to €71 per month.
- Scholars who come with families receive a monthly family allowance of €155.
- This scholarship also covers the cost of thesis and research work
Eligibility requirements of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarships:
- This scholarship is open to students from any country, including Germany.
- Applicants must be active participants in working in various societies.
- Applicants must have a broad vision and a critical thinking solution for every problem.
- Previous study degrees are required for applicants.
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The Australian National University will award more than 200 ANU Chancellor’s scholarships. This scholarship provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs to the most talented students. Almost every subject offered by this scholarship is taught at Australian universities.
Benefits of the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- The ANU chancellor scholarship provides 25 awards to undergraduate international applicants, each worth $25,000.
- ANU scholarships provide 75 awards to postgraduate international students, with each award worth $15,000.
- This scholarship will award 50 awards totaling $25,000 to international applicants from South Asia.
- This scholarship will award 30 prizes totaling $25,000 to Southeast Asia.
- Ten awards will be given to international applicants from the Middle East and Africa region, with each award worth $25,000 USD.
Eligibility requirements of the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to students from Southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
- The applicant must not be a permanent resident of Australia.
- The applicant must be offered admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate program that will begin in Semester 1. (2022)
- This scholarship is self-funded, which means that applicants must pay their full tuition fees.
British Chevening Scholarships 2022
All developing countries, including Pakistan, as well as Commonwealth and Chevening countries, are eligible for British Chevening scholarships. This scholarship provides postgraduate and master’s level programs in all fields available at UK universities.
The deadline for this scholarship is November 3rd, 2022.
Benefits of the British Chevening Scholarships 2022:
- All tuition fees are covered by British Chevening scholarships.
- This scholarship provides a monthly living allowance.
- The British Chevening scholarship provides an economy class return flight to the UK.
- This scholarship also includes additional grants and allowances to cover all necessary expenses.
Criteria for eligibility of the British Chevening Scholarships 2022:
- The applicant must be a Chevening eligible country’s citizen.
- For admission to a postgraduate degree, the applicant must have an undergraduate degree.
- The applicant must have two years of relevant experience.
- The applicant must meet the Chevening language requirements.
Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarships for young leaders program
A Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship is available for exceptionally qualified students who have been accepted to study at GRIPS. Students who are eligible for the GRIPS Young Leaders Program can apply for a Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded based on competition among applicants, and only the winners will be chosen. The Japanese Government (MEXT) offers postgraduate and master’s level programs in all fields taught at Japanese universities.
Benefits of Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarships :
- The Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship provides a monthly stipend of 242,000 yen per month, which can be adjusted to cover other expenses such as living, food, clothing, and other daily expenses such as accommodation, transportation, medical treatment, insurance, and various expenses, etc.
- The stipend is only for candidates. It does not cover the costs of family members.
- The application fees are also covered by this scholarship.
- It also waives the entire tuition and admissions fee.
- All selected candidates will receive an economy class return ticket.
Eligibility requirements of Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarships:
- The applicant must be under the age of 35.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the country listed on the list.
- The applicant must not be a permanent resident of Japan.
- Three years of experience in the candidate’s field is required.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships
International students, German students, and EU students are all eligible for the Heinrich Boll foundation scholarship. This scholarship offers master’s and doctoral programs in all fields taught at German and Swedish universities.
This scholarship has a March deadline.
Benefits of the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships:
- Non-EU citizens are paid €850 per month. They also get a variety of individual allowances.
- Funding is only available for a limited time to selected students for study purposes.
- EU citizens are entitled to a monthly allowance based on their parental income. It is most likely €649.
- In addition, they will receive €300 for books.
- Germans are also given a monthly allowance based on their parents’ earnings.
- During their scholarship period, selected candidates will also receive additional funding.
Eligibility requirements of the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships:
- International master’s students enrolled at other universities outside of Germany can apply before the start of their first semester. They can also apply at the end of their first semester.
- A graduate degree must be submitted with documents before applying for the scholarship.
- International doctoral students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. must have been accepted as doctoral students by their government or university.
Bilkent Universities scholarship for international students – Turkey 2022-2023
All international students are welcome to apply for Bilkent University scholarships for international students in Turkey 2021-2022. The scholarships cover all undergraduate, postgraduate, and master’s level programs at Bilkent University.
The deadline for this scholarship has not yet been announced.
Benefits of the Bilkent Universities scholarship:
- Bilkent University scholarships cover up to 100% of the selected student’s tuition.
- The percentage of scholarships awarded is determined by the students’ rank.
Criteria for eligibility of the Bilkent Universities scholarship:
- The applicant must be a foreign student.
- Any undergraduate or postgraduate program admission is required.
- The candidate must have a high school diploma.
- Students must maintain an annual CGPA of 2.50 out of a possible 4.00.
- The applicant must meet the English language requirements at Bilkent University.