Imperial College Business School, located in London, United Kingdom, is a triple-accredited business school and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened by Queen Elizabeth II in 2004 and is situated at Imperial’s main campus in West London’s South Kensington.
Imperial College Business School – Entrepreneurship Scholarship in UK, 2022
- Masters, MBA Administration of Business
- Except for the British, all nationals are welcome.
- Business School at Imperial College
- The deadline varies.
- Only tuition costs £57,200.
The Imperial College Business School in the United Kingdom is offering an Entrepreneurship Scholarship for Masters and MBA degrees in Business Administration in 2022. Interested individuals can apply for this scholarship through the provided link. The application deadline may vary. This scholarship, offered by the Imperial College Business School, covers only tuition fees (£57,200) and is open to all nationalities except British applicants.
- MBA, master’s degree
- This data is provided by Imperial College Business School.
- The deadline is variable.
- The scholarship, worth £57,200, only covers tuition fees.’
The Imperial College Business School has announced the Imperial Entrepreneurship Scholarship, 2022 for full-time MBA applicants who have demonstrated a notable entrepreneurship background and exhibit the potential to launch innovative ventures in the future.
To be eligible for the Imperial College Business School – Entrepreneurship Scholarship in the UK for 2022, candidates must be applying for a full-time MBA degree in Business Administration. They should have a proven record of entrepreneurship and must demonstrate the potential to create new ventures in the future. This scholarship is open to all nationalities except British citizens, and the value of the scholarship is limited to tuition fees (£57,200):
- Applicants for the Imperial Entrepreneurship Scholarship, 2022 must be experienced entrepreneurs.
- Applicants must have gone through the entire startup life cycle.
- Candidates must have a strong desire to continue their entrepreneurial journey at Imperial while also contributing to the business activities at the Business School.
- Candidates must want to expand their business plan or an existing idea using their Imperial experience, skills, and network.
- Candidates applying for the Imperial Entrepreneurship Scholarship, 2022, should submit written responses, a PowerPoint presentation, or a video to the following question:
There is no need to rewrite this statement as it is already clear and concise:
The recipient of the Imperial College Business School – Entrepreneurship Scholarship will be awarded £57,200.